Queen of the damned


The film 'Queen of the damned' has large gothic elements about it, as well as being a story about vampires which is why i chose to look at it. I observed that in the film the vampires are portrayed with a sharp, sleek, smooth air about them making their character more mysterious and unknown. This gave me tips on how to present Mr Vamping, the teacher/vampire character from my own film. I noticed the dialogue and speech of the vampires was wazs very cold and deep as well as being sharp and well spoken. This gives a gothic vibe and atmosphere which would be ideal for my film when Mr Vamping is in the frame. This creates a huge contrast from Rodneys character which we wanted. The vampires in the film also seem to have a very peircing look about them as though they are looking through you. This will be very useful for Mr Vamping as it will give the impression there is something not right about his character.

0 comments:

Post a Comment